Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mexican Fiesta Biscuit Bake

So, I should mention that my hubby and kids really like casserole dishes. I like them because they are easy and crowd pleasers. This one is from my "Remedies for the I Don't Cook Syndrome" cookbook which has provided me with many great recipes. It may sound odd, but try it...it is one of the favorites in my house!

Mexican Fiesta Biscuit Bake

1 can Pillsbury Grand biscuits cut into fourths

1-16oz. jar thick and chunky salsa

12 oz. Monterey Jack cheese, grated

½ cup chopped green pepper (I use red)

½ cup chopped onion

2 T. chopped cilantro

1-2 cloves garlic, minced

4 chicken breasts cooked and diced

Sour cream for topping

Heat oven to 375*. Place quartered biscuits in a large bowl. Add salsa, cheese, pepper, onion, cilantro, garlic and chicken. Mix. Place mixture in greased 8 inch square pan. Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes. Serve with a dollop of sour cream.


No comments: