Wednesday, February 16, 2011

are you out there??

Big news. Staci is coming back!! At the end of summer, she and her little family packed up and moved away from me, clear across the country. Some mumbo jumbo about furthering her husband's education, bettering their family, blah blah blah. Anywho, she is coming back for a visit! We have lots of fun things planned, namely involving food, because hello, that is who we are. Now, this poor blog has not had a lot of attention and we think its high time that changed. Next week we are doing a blog make-over and trying new recipes and taking kick-a photos. So to the loyal followers of this blog (Hi mom) I pose a question: what do you want to see more of? main dishes? desserts? snacks? kid friendly stuff? gourmet stuff? cupcakes, lots more cupcakes? If your answer included the words "low calorie" or "carb free" this might not be the blog for you, just sayin'. But for everyone else, stay tuned because Staci and I are cooking up a storm of good eats!

3 comments:

jen said...

Hhmmm...so many choices!! I would love to see more main dish recipes. I am always on the hunt for new dinner ideas. Also some salty appetizers. And of course dessert!!! I think I will need to be there to taste test some of the new recipes you girls cook up :). Can't wait to see the blog make-over!

farmgirl said...

Yes. To all of the above. Except low calorie and carb free. Boo to those. How am I supposed to emotional feed myself on low fat crap?

Anonymous said...

Little bit of everything would be nice :). But I ALWAYS love the desserts. I am waiting for pics and recipe for those fab pecan bars and chocolate cake!!